Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Local Principal Arrested for Inappropriate Relationship With School Building

MARTINS FERRY - The Belmont County Sheriff's Department said they had arrested Jim Fogle, principal of Anna Marie Ayers Elementary School, after discovering that he was sending risque text messages to the school building. Sheriff David Lucas told us that the arrest concludes a month-long investigation.

"We had our suspicions for the longest time," said Lucas. "People had been reporting some strange behavior from Mr. Fogle for quite a while."

One student said that she saw the principal sneak into the custodian's room to grab a mop after hours. Mr. Fogle then proceeded to "passionately scrub the floors while whispering things."

"I couldn't believe what I saw," said 3rd grader Maggie Wallace. "I just ran home crying as fast as I could and told my Mommy."

Other students reported witnessing Fogle making out with the brick walls, caressing the foyer and waxing the building's interior.

"One time when I was teaching class we just saw Mr. Fogle pop up out of nowhere outside the window," said science teacher Douglas Adams. "He started cleaning them and he was using way too much Windex. Like a lot of it. Too much for the kids to be seeing."

When the reports became consistent, Sheriff Lucas decided to monitor Fogle's cell phone.

"You should see the things he was saying to the building," he said. "'Oh yea Annie I can't wait to get to work today so I can spill my coffee all over your carpet' was one of them. Another one read, 'damn baby let me see that jungle gym again.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment