Wednesday, October 1, 2014

St Clairsville Police Chief Anxiously Awaits Anonymous Call at Sketchy Phone Booth

MOJAVE DESERT - Jeff Henry, police chief from St. Clairsville, was spotted somewhere in the desolate Mojave Desert near a run-down, but functional phone booth. Henry told reporters he was awaiting a call from a man who calls himself the 'Mysterious Stranger'.

"I was approached the other day in the bar by a man wearing a hood," said Henry. "I couldn't see his face, but he asked me if I would like to have my life back."

The Stranger reportedly offered Henry 'a way out.'

"He told me that he could make this all disappear," Henry continued. "All I had to do was travel to southern Nevada and answer a simple phone call."

Henry, who was named police chief last year, is currently under investigation for trading weapons to The Islamic State (formerly ISIL, formerly ISIS), but Henry insists that he was framed.

"There's a mole in the St. Clairsville Police Department," he said. "I'm hoping that the Mysterious Stranger can help me uncover the secret."

Henry is still waiting for his phone call, but one can be sure that the adventure that will follow will include plot twists, romance and maybe even a hint of betrayal.

No comments:

Post a Comment